Possible Postponed Suspension Votes: 1) S. 848 - Consider Teachers Act of 2021 (Sponsored by Sen. Mike Braun / Education and Labor Committee)
2) H.R. 1029 - Free Veterans from Fees Act (Sponsored by Rep. Greg Steube / Natural Resources Committee)
3) H.R. 1154 - Great Dismal Swamp National Heritage Area Act (Sponsored by Rep. Donald McEachin / Natural Resources Committee)
4) H.R. 3533 - To establish occupational series for Federal positions in software development, software engineering, data science, and data management, and for other purposes, as amended (Sponsored by Rep. Jay Obernolte / Oversight and Reform Committee)
5) H.R. 3599 - Federal Rotational Cyber Workforce Program Act of 2021, as amended (Sponsored by Rep. Ro Khanna / Oversight and Reform Committee)
6) H.R. 1204 - District of Columbia Chief Financial Officer Home Rule Act, as amended (Sponsored by Rep. Eleanor Holmes Norton / Oversight and Reform Committee)
7) H.R. 978 - Chai Suthammanont Remembrance Act of 2021, as amended (Sponsored by Rep. Gerry Connolly / Oversight and Reform Committee)
8) H.R. 2617 - Performance Enhancement Reform Act, as amended (Sponsored by Rep. Gerry Connolly / Oversight and Reform Committee)
Special Orders: Republicans have the first hour
During this public health crisis, the Floor Hopper is currently available only to Members. Staff will not be permitted to physically drop documents per prior practice.
Instead, Members and staff may submit the following documents electronically:
• Legislation and additional cosponsors to Clerk_Hopper@housemail.house.gov; and
• Extensions of Remarks and General Leave Statements for the Congressional Record to email@example.com.
Only those submissions emailed 15 minutes before convening, during the session, and 15 minutes after adjournment will be accepted and processed. Documents sent outside this time period will receive an autoreply email and must be resubmitted on another legislative day.